Although the groundhog has predicted six more weeks of winter, gardening season will be here before you know it. If you want to get ready to plant, you need to clear the land and set up your plots ahead of time. When the sun comes out, you’ll be prepared.
At One Stop Rental of West Chester/Mason, Ohio, we’re the “one stop” shop for all your party/equipment rental needs. We have all kinds of garden tools for you to rent. Keep reading to find out how we can help you.
Here are some tools you might need for gardening in the new year.
- Seeders. If you want to spread grass seed, you’ll want to get a seeder to make the job easier. You can rent a 5.5 hp slice and 6 hp, self-propelled slice seeder from us.
- Sod cutters. Got sod? Good. You’ll need something to cut it with. Our 18 in. sod cutter can handle anything you throw at it.
- Spreaders. To help your garden grow, you might want to use fertilizer. Our lawn broadcast spreader will ensure an even distribution of fertilizer while keeping your hands clean.
- Stump grinders. If you’ve chopped down any trees to make room for your garden, you need to use a stump grinder. This handy tool breaks up tree stumps so you can use as much land for gardening as possible. Our 13 hp manual stump grinder can do any job with ease.
- Thatchers. These tools cut and lift the thickened layer of thatch that develops between the soil and active grass parts. We have a 5.5 hp thatcher for rent, with or without a bag.
- Trimmers. Whether you need to trim hedges or trees,we have the trimmers you’re looking for.
- Brush cutters. Along with stump grinders, brush cutters help prepare your land for gardening. In order to plant anything, you might first have to clear all the brush from the area. If you want to rent one, check out ours.
No matter the size or scope of your garden, you can cultivate success by investing in the proper tools. Seeders, sod cutters, spreaders, stump grinders, thatchers, trimmers and brush cutters are just some of the gardening tools you might need. They’ll make whatever challenge you tackle easier to overcome.
Get your garden in gear before spring has sprung! http://t.co/C3G6NRQq5P
— One Stop Rental (@OneStopRental) February 12, 2015